- 运行UMT → “Download Offline Updates（离线下载更新）”
- 获取更新列表（Get List）
- Install Offline Updates 安装更更新
Update Management Tool
The Adobe Update Management Tool (UMT) is a standalone update installer for Adobe applications.
UMT can download and install updates for all CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 applications.
It can also be used to install customized set-up packages, and also regular Adobe set-up packages.
UMT is a shell around its own patched version of the Adobe Application Manager (AAM).
This enables UMT to bypass the license checks, and download and install any available update.
Applications installed as a part of a suite can be updated individually without restrictions.
No Adobe ID is required (for installing updates). Internet connection isn’t required for offline updates.
How to use:
Download Offline Update :
1. Run UMT -> “Download Offline Updates”.
2. Specify a folder to download updates (Browse).
3. Get a list of updates (Get List).
4. Chose the update & download (Download).
If you copy the link to the clipboard or save to a file , then each update will be two : Adobe uses different names for the register files so that only one of the links will work.
Install Offline Update:
1. Adobe Products Required.
2. Offline download the necessary update . If you want, then extract it to a convenient location.
3. Run UMT -> “Install Offline Updates” -> Specify the archive automatic update or automatic update installation file and run (Run).
After unpacking, setup will be run standalone installation of automatic update , if specified uncompressed update, will launch the update.
4. The launcher can be closed.
Get & Install Online updates :
1. Run UMT -> “Get and Install Online Updates”.
2. Specify the desired product , product IDs can be found on the links from the FAQ, if you are interested . In principle, can leave as default , this action only indicates the range or scope of application as practice shows AAM generally still.
3. Select language and run the update (Run).
Install custom distributions :
1. Adobe Products Required.
2. Run UMT -> “Install Custom Distribution” -> Specify the product installation file and run (Run).
3. When choosing a trial version (only for CS5 and CS6), you do not need to add an entry to the host or off the Internet, as well as input Adobe ID is not needed!
Please Note That..
1. The shell is written in the knee , I do not have time to deal with it , so it is subject to errors , do not cry about it .
2. You can often find a mistake you can not install automatic update in offline mode , depending on the version of the program (ESD distribution ) , so try to trim it yourself and do not splash me in the spinal cord .
3. If you are not satisfied with something , pass by Wink